of email opens are on mobile devices, yet many emails are only designed for desktop viewing. Text is often difficult to read, details in images are hard to see, and links are impossible to click on mobile.
Studies have found that people look at their phones an average of 150 times a day. These brief interactions mean that you must focus on getting your points across quickly.
of people delete an email if it doesn’t look good on their mobile device.
Impress your customer.
- Additionally, over 63% of consumers are interested to make a purchase, if they find an email look good on their mobile devices.
- Reach for your customers across multiple devices.
- These statistics not only demonstrate the rapid adoption of mobile devices, but also make you aware of how comfortable people have become reading emails on the go.
- Images are blocked by default by most email clients. Still, many businesses send image-only emails.enhance your brand
- With responsive email design, you will not only be able to stay ahead in the email marketing game, but also can take the full advantage of the mobile revolution – an unstoppable change.
Following are the key reasons why you should optimize your email for mobile devices :
- Enhanced user experience
- Increased conversion rate
- HIgher click-to-open rate
- Reduced unsubscribe & spam complaint rates